in Commercial photography and broadcasting. Graduated as an Associate
in Arts from Los Angeles City College.
- recent - Freelance photography, videography and computer graphics.
Clients include NetZero, Disney
Studios, CNN, North Communications, Budget, Hewlett Packard, Sears,
Pacific Bell, Citibank.
- 02/1999 - North Communications, LA - Photographer, Media Artist for
- 05/1994 - Continental Cablevision, LA - Lighting Director, Camera
- 08/1992 - Silverstar Productions, LA "Inevitable Grace"
feature, - Still Photos.
- 08/1990 - Saatchi & Saatchi Advertisement, SF - Photographer,
- 12/1988 - Balazs Bela Studios, Budapest "Private Hungary"
documentary, - Assistant Director
and Researcher. (the project won several international awards)
Fashion and Advertising, studio and outdoor photography with 35mm to
4X5 cameras, lab techniques
and special effects in Color and B/W.
Digital and analogue cameras, ability to run complete studio for recording,
Adobe Premiere, DVI, Optibase.
Graphics: Design and enhancing images and footage for Photoshop,
Illustrator, After Effects, setup and
layout for printing, optimizing for Web and multimedia programs, understanding
HTML, Java and Shockwave applications.
and portfolios are available.
see my Web Site at: editkozma.com